Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Busy Time of Year

I keep thinking life will slow down and I'll have plenty of time to do the things I enjoy and want to do, but never seem to find time to do. Unfortunately, life never does slow down.

This is a busy time of year for my Etsy store. I have been knitting hats every spare moment, and I am still stressing about whether I can get them all done before Christmas. I sent 9 hats to Canada a few days ago. Now I am working on the next projects.

Meanwhile, I entered several of my items in a 3-day small boutique over this past weekend and made $200! I was thrilled. I even got several special orders--which are due before Christmas.

The thing I have not been able to make time for is writing. I have completely stopped working on my writing projects. Maybe I need to get up earlier. I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day for everything I need to do.

How do you make time for writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment